Modification & Contempt

Modification Lawyers, Woburn, MA and Nashua, NH

People’s lives change, meaning that court judgments and orders that deal with financial obligations like child support and alimony, as well as custody and parenting plans, sometimes need to be modified. If you have had a change of circumstances in your life and need to modify a court judgment or order, or if you oppose an attempt to modify an existing judgment or order, the experienced family law attorneys at Black, LaFrance & Bollinger, LLC, can guide you through the modification process.

Need to modify your child support? Contact the experienced Nashua and Woburn modifications attorneys at Black, LaFrance & Bollinger, LLC today by calling 781-569-5840 in Massachusetts, 603-681-9126 in New Hampshire or send us an e-mail.

Court orders and judgments can be modified if there has been a material change in circumstances. Provisions of an order or judgment that may require modification include:

We can help you navigate the court process and work hard to get you the results that are in you and your family’s best interests.

Contempt and Enforcement

It may be necessary for you to go back to court to enforce a court order or judgment. If your ex fails or refuses to pay support, is denying parenting time, or has failed to abide by the court’s order or judgment in any way, it may be necessary to bring a contempt action. At Black, LaFrance & Bollinger, LLC, we have handled hundreds of contempt actions, and we can help you.

Contact Our Experienced Contempt Lawyers

If you need to bring a contempt action to enforce a court order or judgment, or if you need to modify an existing family court order or judgment, contact our firm by calling 781-569-5840 in Massachusetts, 603-681-9126 in New Hampshire, or send us an e-mail. We are conveniently located in Woburn, Massachusetts, and Nashua, New Hampshire, and are licensed to practice in both states.